Completion of the project: „Paradise of biodiversity”
Touristic association for nature and oxigen and association for initiatives and continuous development along with transnationals partners : „AEGEE” – Russian Federation, ADVIT „Europe without frontiers” – Republic of Moldova, Imagina de Juventud – Spain, announce the end of project activities „Paradise of Biodiversity”.
The project „Paradise of Biodiversity” pursued the realization of next objectives:
O1 – Increasing the awareness degree of 33 young people from the participating countries in project (Russia, Spain, Moldova, and Romania) in respect of actions impact on human environment and the measures to prevent its degradation;
O2 – awareness and responsability ? young people to protecting the human environment;
O3 – increase the degree of involvement from 33 young people from the participating countries in the project (Russia, Spain, Moldova, and Romania) in future activities in order to conserve biodiversity;
O4 – promoting nonformal education.
We believe that we have managed successfully the objective and priorities proposed, the project involving the 33 active participants in acquiring biodiversity subjects and in community life through undertaken activities, as well as greening, photo-voice that surprised special features of delta, treasure-hunt that determined them to observe several aspects of life in village Dunavatul de Jos. Most activities implemented were outdoor activities, and that methodology we opted for various methods of nonformal education (juleps, photo voice, debate, treasure hunt, ProAction Café, the play).
- Number of persons involved in management team – 12 persons (6 men and 6 women);
- Number of persons involved in project – 33 persons (13 men and 22 women??) which 14 persons with reduced opportunities;
- Number by the communities in which they have been disemintate results of the project – 4 communities (Spain, Russia, the Republic of Moldavia and Romania);
- Number of press releases – 2 communicated (one at the beginning of project and one at the end of project);
- Number of skills acquired by the members of the management team at the end of project – all 8 skills at European Union level;
- Number of skills acquired by the participants at the end of project;
- Number of materials for the project promotion – 50 T-shirts with project logo and with the program and European Union badges, a movie with information about project.
- Number of trash bags collected during the greening.
The involvement of the management team. Within the framework of the management team were involved 10 young people who have been working on this project for a period of 6 months. In this period it was intended to develop the skills of management for all those who didn’t have experience in this field. I wish that the members of the management team to acquire skills for the coordination project Youth in Action because we want to realize other projects with and for young people.
Degree of involvement of the participants in the activities proposed. In the course of the 7 days, 33 young people have been actively involved in all the activities of project, by coordinating or just by participating in the activities of informal education.
Quality of activities implemented. Taking into account the feedbak-s received from the participants, we believe that in connection with the project Paradise of biodiversity have been carried out useful activities, training and information, as well as distrative
„This project is being financed with support of the European Commission. This publication (press release] reflects only points of view of the author, the Commission is not responsible for any possible uitlizare of the information contained in it.”
Nu există comentarii