Internships and workshops for students (both Bachelor and Master students)
The Oxigen Association in partnership with the Academy of Economic Studies is organizing practice internships and workshops for students and MSc students
Period: April-May 2014
Practice internships include workshops in Bucharest and in the country.
Workshops in Bucharest:
- negotiating with a business partner;
- communicating inside a group: “A man may fish with the worm that hath eat of a king, and eat of the fish that hath fed of that worm”;
- administrating business – why is so much bureaucracy needed;
- Project Management in a travel agency.
Workshops in the country.For putting into practice the knowledge but also for achieving new ones, the students will follow a minimum of 2 out of 3 practice workshops(click on each of them for more details):
- In the heart of the country – Brasov – Bran – Rasnov- Prahova Valley; 26-27 April 2014 or 31 May-1 June 2014;
- Transfagarasan – Fountain of legeneds;10-11 May 2014;
- Olt Valley – Sibiu – on the traces of the oldest settlements in Romania 24-25 May 2014.
Professional abilities achieved after the practice internships:
- capacity to analyze and synthesize;
- interpersonal communication;
- apacity to sustain a coherent and logical speechin public;
- capacity to evaluate and self-evaluate;
- negotiation ability;
- ability to collaborate with experts from other domains;
- capacity to put into practice the achieved knowledge;
- capacity to explore;
- capacity of teamworking;
- capacity to manage administrative activities;
- capacity of promoting products and services.
After the practice internship the students will obtain:
- covenant/certificate of practice(number of hours, punctuality, discipline, amount of practical knowledge achieved);
- volunteer certificate.
The price of the practice workshops in the country is 200 RON/workshop and includes:
- transportation with a 3*** classified bus in the mentioned locations;
- accommodation for 1 night in a 3*** classified pension/hotel.
For more details regarding the practice internship you can contact us on: email@example.com at: 0726.992.873 / 0751.160.203.