My Village is Green Project aims at engaging the schoolteachers of general secondary education and the students from Moara Vlăsiei village in an educational campaign of raising awareness among people regarding environment protection and the necessity of volunteerism in ecologic activities. It is intended that, due to their engagement, the activities that take place improve ecologic actions without the need of common administration or legislative provisions.
The project sets out to place litter bins of selective collection in school yards from Moara Vlăsiei, information boards regarding the benefits of garbage selective collection and sanitation actions on the village area.
The main objective of the project is to raise awareness among youth and Moara Vlăsiei inhabitants regarding the importance of ecologic activities, environmental education and enhancement of waste management infrastructure from Moara Vlăsiei.
Moara Vlăsiei Hall/Mayor’s Office
Moara Vlăsiei General Secondary School
- Educational programme of students attending general secondary school from Moara Vlăsiei regarding environment protection and waste management;
- Raising awareness among 300 youth with ages between 12 and 15 years old and their initiation into ecologic activities;
- Greening the natural areas supported by 300 youth attending general secondary school from Moara Vlăsiei village;
- Placing 6 educational boards in Moara Vlăsiei
- Placing 36 bins for selective collection of garbage in Moara Vlăsiei schools;
Direct beneficiaries of the project are 300 youth with ages between 10 and 16 years old from Moara Vlăsiei village.
Indirect beneficiaries are represented by 5833 inhabitants of Moara Vlăsiei and the local authorities/public institutions as the project is meant to sensitize them regarding current environment conditions and to encourage for the solving of waste management problems in Moara Vlăsiei.